My objective is to help clients figure out where they are, where they need to be, and help bridge the gap between those two places. I can help you to get unstuck, gain insight, become a better leader, have better relationships or quit bad habits.
In the simplest terms, coaching helps my clients figure out where they are, where they need to be, and helps bridge the gap between those two places. People hire me because they want help to clear a hurdle that’s keeping them from doing something or to stop doing something that they have trouble avoiding. I provide coaching to individuals who want to improve communications and interactions with the people in their life or to understand themselves in a way that allows them to make better choices. I enjoy working with individuals who want to grow to become more effective leaders.
More specifically, that might manifest as helping clients:
- Gain insight and develop professionally from feedback, without taking it personally.
- Manage their workload and achieve their goals by setting clear expectations and respecting the needs and ideas of others.
- Facilitate constructive discussions and improve communications and teamwork by learning how to adapt their communications style.
- Develop the critical people skills and self-awareness that are increasingly required to manage people and operate successfully in today’s global business environment.
- Position themselves as high potential managers for future promotion.
- Fully utilize their strengths in the business and target the improvement of their challenges and career limiting behaviors.
- Smoothly transition from a recent promotion or being new to the organization to effectively manage new job responsibilities.
- Develop the ability to influence others/sales skills.
- Develop high performing teams.
- Increase their motivation and satisfaction by navigating their workplace and career according to their ambitions and values.
- Refocus and/or expand professional career opportunities.
- Re-evaluate management and leadership skills when transitioning industries or roles.
- Improve upon and then effectively execute business management strategies.
- Navigate corporate politics by effectively networking and building relationships.
- Manage senior relationships.
- Increase visibility and develop a strategic voice in the organization.
- Develop their own coaching and mentoring skills.